Tuesday, April 25, 2006

just celebrated my birthday a few days ago..man...i feel soooo old.... by the way..im 26..okay okay not that old...but i feel oldd...u know the feeling? felt like "this is it" this is my life..nothing more to go from here.." got a job..that pays okay.. got a car... got a 'sometime hes there' boyfriend... so wat else?
im thinking of furthering my studies..but...i dont know... too lazy? anyways wat for? maybe ill wait till im bored to death with my job then ill go... rite now...only bored to tears..hahahaha...
my wish for my birthday? to get married... very old fashioned...i will be killed by all those women power chicks out there..but..it is what i wish for..to have a family that i can be bored together....haha..my biological clock is ticking like crazy like some kind of time bomb... my boyfriend doesnt have any money...at all... sheesh and im not talking bout a grand wedding or sumthing,...but hes so scared that he cant take care of me... stupid..i told him a few million times that we should take care of EACH OTHER... that we should talk bout it...hes afraid of the comitment.what man doesnt? so..thats why im going fishing..to find other men whos NOT afraid of comitment...soo...that should take me about what... a hundred million years? haha...:P
hmm...

No comments: