Sunday, April 30, 2006

guys in my life

currently..i have three...haha...fun? not really..no...interesting? you can say that....
okay.. here goes

1. my boyfriend
lets call him incubus guy..coz he looks kinda like the lead singer from incubus..not that hes the spawn of satan..tho sometimes...hmm..not sure...
anyways...
2.someone i flirt with at the office and...

3.someone i flirt with online

within these three guys there are all the things that i wanted as my life partner..the thing is..not one of them have all the qualities...all of them have some of the qualities..get it? im sure out there there are lots of women who have these same problem..if only i can perform surgery on them..you know... take out this...put in that... exchange something..A to B.. C to A..oh..you get the idea....
okay... my incubus guy...he's the current love of my life...when im in a good mood.. hes cute..hes funny...he makes me laugh..and that is a very important quality to have in a life partner! he takes care of me..but... he has this bouts of depression...then he went to his cave..for weeks...sheesh..he'll brood..and moan the world is against him..yadayadayada.... he's a scorpio..most of them are like that...but i cant stand it! becoz itll take weeks! at that time i'll be left alone...wats the fun in that rite?

well.. becoz he broods too much..i started flirting..hell...i need to do something in my spare time... now this guy..is younger than me..a junior in the office..but..he likes to flirt with me..soo.i flirted back..i went on a few dates...nothing sparks...coz he is kinda shy...but hes warming up a bit...the thing is..he i sooo slow...if he wants me..then make a move! if he doesnt..stop flirting! i hate indecisive guys....

number three is a guy i met online..now hes way older...bout 10 years... and i like the conversation.. very mentally stimulating...no hanky panky...but flirts quite quite nicely... the prob here? nothing..cept of coz..it is online... so nothing will go from there....i assure u...

No comments: