Sunday, April 16, 2006

anyways... i met my boyfriend on the net... yes yes...i have a boyfriend... hey ...im still single! i can be single and have a boyfriend... ill let u know why... patience...patience....
it was three or four years ago..i forgot... now u see? why im still single? haha..it was when i got dumped by this guy..i was still in university back then... that guy...the one who dumped me.. said that i looked like his ex..then he went back to her...so...i was depressed and i went online on the mIRC..to find guys to trash...haha..so i gave lots of men my phone nummer...stupid i know..but hey i was depressed... but only one called..we got to talking..turns out he got dumped too...that was a red flag...a guy on the rebound is soo dangerous but i still do not learn my lesson...im a sucker for hopeless cases... then.... i ask to meet him because i do not want him to be dissapointed and ditch me after he saw me.. i want to ditch him first..but... one date led to another date...suddenly its been a year...i can never call him my boyfriend back then.because we only went out...and theres no declaration of love...and..he was soo hard to be contacted...but i still fell for him..that showed how desparate i was.... u know...he'll call after a few weeks of silence,...asked me out...we had fun walking around parks..talking...then we argue...then he will call after another two weeks..and it will begin again...between the arguments and the silence..i still fell for him..maybe because i cant believe a guy as cute as him will go out with me...yeah yeah..desperate...i know.... i was young..stupid...erm...stupid...

No comments: