Friday, May 12, 2006

hey..
ive been so lazy in writing my blog..i dunno...sometimes.. i feel im too lazy to do anything...
ive a lot to tell ya.. lets see now... okay..i recently went for a course... my department sent me..it has something to do with my confirmation..in my job..
anyway...this course is about instilling love for the country... your job..bla bla bla... ive been to these types of courses before...and frankly its all the same...the speeches..the exercises.... assignments u have to do... we can predict whats next..and kinda bores me,.. but hey...we know its necessary so just bear with it...i dont mind..if it means we can escape work for a week..so be it...
anyways,...this time its held in an outward bounds school..so we have..a bit of rappeling we have to do...running... jungle trekking..all part of team building..or watever...

i was deathly afraid of heights...so when it came to rappeling...i nearly peed my pants off...but hey..i can proudly say...i did it... man...what an experience... wont do that ever again...
heheh...

then theres the 2 km run..i hate physical activities! but i managed it..with the huffing and puffing..all the way up a hill... sheesh...my legs are sore for days after that... but again ..i did it...

the jungle trekking wasnt soo bad.... its not really a jungle we walk thru,... just some shrubs i think... but again..with some huffing and puffing under the scorching midday sun... i did it...

im kinda proud for my self... and... yesterday..i bought two new pair of shoes..heheh..hey a girl should reward herself....

No comments: