Thursday, June 29, 2006

baaad day....

god..wat a bad day... i came down with a high fever..and my doc suspected dengue! theres a few cases in my neighbourhood..but nahh... i think its the stress...haha..blam e it on the stress...always...
and..i got a weird message from my best friend..saying something like i shouldnt marry someone if that someone doesnt really love you..bla bla bla... hmm..is my friend hinting i shouldnt accept my boyfriends proposal? anyway...yep he proposed..shouldnt i be more ecstatic? maybe..but...i dont really believe him...anyway..the date is set for another year..so i do not keep my hopes up... anything can happen in a year rite? but that message do got me thinking... and got me scared... yes..my friend managed to get me scared about marriage thank you very much! sheesh.... but come to think of it..some people got problems of their own rite? being in love with each other doesnt solve all problems in marriage rite?
i dont expect much in marriage..my mum says...marriage is a gamble..wise words from a wise woman...

No comments: